National Review just released a video compiling in less than three minutes some of the main reasons Hillary Clinton is not a trustworthy choice for the highest office in the land.
The video, which is entitled Who is Hillary Clinton?, opens with various high profile Democrats offering their reasons why Clinton is the best choice for president. She is the “most qualified,” they all appear to mimic.
“And by the way, thoroughly vetted,” one notes.
The video then delves into several recent revelations (covered by National Review) including:
1) Her use of a personal email server while secretary of state
2) Her wiping that server clean of all those emails, while purporting to turn over hard copies of all the work-related ones to the State Department (which is required by the Federal Records Act)
3) Her failure to turn over all work-related emails to the State Department, as previously claimed
4) The revelation in some of those emails that Sidney Blumenthal provided solicited, not unsolicited, counselto Clinton on Libya and other matters, contrary to what she previously claimed. All this occurred while Blumenthal was employed at the Clinton Foundation and had personal business interests in Libya.
5) The conflicts of interests in play as she served as secretary of state while her husband earned millions of dollars in speaking fees from foreign interests, and the Clinton Foundation took in tens of millions in overseas donations (the most egregious example perhaps being the Uranium One deal with Russia).
Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee asks one important, overarching question concerning her effectiveness as secretary of state (while all the above was going on): “Name one country on this planet, which we have a better relationship with now than we did in January, 2009?”
A clip of Clinton’s own campaign video brings National Review’s to a close. “Let the conversation begin, I think it’s going to be very interesting,” the candidate says.