There are numerous whitening toothpastes which contain smaller quantities of carbamide-peroxide e.g. small abrasive particles which clean our teeth mechanically and slide on our dental enamel.
However, you can also prepare your own natural whitening toothpaste!
- Mix a little bit of baking soda with some toothpaste.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil, then fold it in a strap with the width and length that matches your teeth.
- Put the acquired toothpaste on the foil and put it on your teeth.
- Hold the foil with the paste on your teeth for 1 hour.
- For more visible results you should repeat this procedure twice a week. This whitening toothpaste will help you whiten your teeth in no time. The first results will be visible only after few days.
This whitener can make even yellow teeth more beautiful and the effect of whitening should be seen in a couple of days or weeks, depending on the method you’re using.
People claim that this really works!